Recent clients in Belgium, the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, and Japan include:
- A start-up company in Belgium specialized in the design and manufacturing of short, mid, and long wave infrared cameras. - - IB Management acts as the sole agent in the US and Canada for XenICs’ standard detector and camera products as well as offering custom design services and solutions.
- An emerging division of a multibillion euro company in Belgium specializing in low-cost molded infrared lenses for night vision cameras. - - IB Management introduces this technology to the automotive industry, maintaining intense contacts with advanced engineering groups with the OEMs, tier-1s and other interested groups.
- An expanding division of the largest research center in the Netherlands specialized in ultra high-precision opto-mechanical instrumentation technology for space applications. - - IB Management introduces this knowledge to NASA, Space Canada and their suppliers to create partnerships for upcoming space projects.
- A start-up company in Belgium specialized in CMOS image detectors that was later acquired by a major semiconductor company from California. - - IB Management was FillFactory’s sole agent for the US and Canada prior to the acquisition by Cypress, selling standard products and custom design projects.
- Europe’s largest independent micro-electronics research center based in Belgium and its division in the Netherlands specialized in developing the generic technology for the next generation of wireless and battery-less sensor networks. - - IB Management introduces this technology to advanced engineering groups at medical device and diagnostics companies and organizes proof-of-the-concept projects within advanced medical institutions.
- A major industrial conglomerate based in Tokyo. - - IB Management performed a study on laboratory-on-a-chip emerging technologies.
- A spin-off of Sweden’s largest research organization specialized in high-end infrared QWIP image sensors and based in Kista, Sweden. - - IB Management introduces this technology to government and industrial- focused companies in the US and Canada.
- A start-up in Madrid, Spain specialized in channeling rich media content from the web to mobile phones. - - (Madrid) IB Management presented market introduction and strategy for the US market.